Numerology is the belief in the divine, mystical relationship between a number and one or more coinciding events. It also refers to the study of the numerical value of the letters in words, names and ideas.
Within this Numerology Report, you will learn in detail the significance of your:
- Soul Number
- Personality Number
- Destiny Number
- Career Number
- Missing Number(s)
- First Initial
- First Vowel
This report is available in either:
INSTRUCTIONS: Please indicate your full birthday (month, day & year), along with the exact time and location of birth in the Note to Seller section under Review & Submit Order on the Secure Checkout page.
What can you expect to learn from your Numerology Report?
- Your SOUL NUMBER reveals your inner, private self, the underlying motivations that influence your decisions and actions, your subconscious desires and most deeply ingrained attitudes. (It is determined by adding the values for the vowels in your full birth name.)
- Your PERSONALITY NUMBER shows how you express yourself outwardly, your appearance and the image you present, how others see you, your power of attraction and the surroundings you enjoy most. (It is determined by adding together the values for the consonants in your full birth name.)
- Your DESTINY NUMBER represents your overall aims and the path you will follow in order to accomplish your life's purpose. (It is determined by adding together the values for all the letters in your full birth name.)
- Your CAREER NUMBER shows your talents and gifts and what types of careers or vocations you are most suited for. (It is determined by adding together the digits for your birth date).
- Your MISSING NUMBER (or numbers) show your areas of weakness and what is underdeveloped in your nature. They are determined by whatever number values are not represented in your full birth name.)
- The FIRST INITIAL in your name indicates the most significant quality of your personality and the traits which make you unique in the eyes of other people.
- The FIRST VOWEL of your name reveals your instinctive reaction to people and situations.